1. New Learning
- Designing a new subset of the curriculum - (a new subject) which builds and enhances creative thinking, thinking by doing (skill based), becoming change makers, entrepreneurs, proactive and positive influence to their community.
- Technological tools for learning - reducing teachers burden or learning in the absence of teachers
- How might we build curiosity among the children through play?
- How can technologically backward schools have good facilities, like microscopes, measuring instruments?
- Building easy English learning tools - through various digital, analog, interactive, group / individual activities.
- Motivating teachers - to gather more knowledge and be more inspirational
- Design thinking for Teachers - how to bring about innovation in learning with simplicity
- Designing tools and methodologies for teachers to recognize children with special needs, especially dyslexia and how to help them cope up?
- Why are teachers absent? What can motivate them to come to schools? What can government do to increase attendance?
3. Social Inclusion
4. Taking a topic like “AIDS” and creating channels/platforms/resources for disseminating knowledge effectively
5. Dropouts, 90% enrolled but what happens on the way?